This accessibility statement applies to the
This website is published and maintained by C-Capture Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to report those issues.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) enforces the Equality Act 2010 (EQA). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).